Estate planning can be extremely confusing, costly and time consuming. State taxes, bureaucracy, court, appraisals, health care, life insurance, IRA’s, 401K’s, burial, the list goes on. Planning ahead can save you a substantial amount of money. Often with estate planning more questions surface than there are answers which can bring on undesirable frustration without professional help.
We will help you…
- Define your estate planning goals.
- Set up your estate planning team in the event a team is necessary.
- Evaluate all options for proper planning.
- In the reviewing and preparation of important documents (power of attorneys, health care, wills and trusts).
- Manage probate issues and expenses.
- Reduce death taxes
- Organize estate management if incapacitation were to occur.
- Complete a solid plan to effectively manage your estate after death.
- Transfer assets to heirs and requested by you
- Insuring charities of your choice receive funds and other donations.
- Amend your plan according to the necessary requirements.
- Family partnerships
- Business relationships.
The issues that come with estate planning can be exhausting, we are here to help you through each step. Top of FormFor more information and a consultation please complete this form.